Friday 20 April 2012

Can I get SKY TV in Spain? Can I get SKY SPORTS in Spain?


Can I get SKY TV in Spain? 

YES – You can get SKY TV in Spain

We can supply and install a suitable satellite dish and then supply you with a SKY+HD BOX and UK SKY card.

Can I get SKY SPORTS in Spain? 

YES – You can receive SKY SPORTS in Spain 

We can supply and install a suitable satellite dish and then supply you with a SKY+HD BOX and UK SKY card with a SKY SPORTS subscription, as of March 2012 SKY SPORTS costs £40 a month. 

Can I get FREESAT TV in Spain?

YES – You can receive FREESAT TV in Spain

We can supply and install a suitable satellite dish and then supply you with a FREESAT BOX either in standard or high definition. We also can supply you with a FREESAT box that will unlock your UK SKY CARD if you bring it on Holiday with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment